Your Outside In-house Legal Counsel Since 1985

Administrative Law Matters

The administrative law practice at Howe & Hutton, Ltd. approaches our clients’ regulatory concerns with knowledge and experience. We are intimately familiar with specific government regulations and are well-known trial and appellate lawyers. Combining these skills with our distinction as The Law Firm for Associations® and The Law Firm for Meeting Professionals®, we seek favorable and enduring outcomes for our clients.

Howe & Hutton, Ltd. advises and assists clients with government relations at all levels. When appropriate, we use our Washington, DC office to further our clients’ interests at the federal level. We advise nonprofits on establishing and administering political action committees and on Federal Election Commission rulings. We have published PAC advisories as a service to keep our clients updated on PAC law and practices.

Our attorneys have extensive knowledge of complex regulatory issues. Whether at the federal, state or administrative level, we address our clients’ problems and concerns efficiently and effectively. We represent nonprofit and trade show and convention industry clients before government and non-government agencies that include the following

  • CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission)
  • Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division
  • EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
  • FTC (Federal Trade Commission)
  • IRS (Internal Revenue Service)
  • OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
  • USDA (United States Department of Agriculture)
  • USITC (United States International Trade Commission)

A lawyer from either of our two office locations – Chicago or Washington, DC – would be happy to speak with you about an administrative law issue. Call Howe & Hutton, Ltd. at 312-263-3001 (Chicago) or 202-466-7252 (Washington D.C.) or submit an online contact form and someone will be in touch with you promptly.

Our attorneys are available to travel nationally and internationally to assist your organization. Contact Howe & Hutton, Ltd. to schedule your consultation.